Norton Reinstall – Norton allows you to protect your offline and online data on your Computer from the viruses and other threats. Norton is a security platform that offers you with the subscription. This is based upon the real-time malware prevention and removal of virus. Isn’t it ironic that something which is made for resolving the issues can itself create problems? Sometimes, Norton applications or products starts giving some Faults which lead the users to the Norton Reinstall process.
The company has developed a number of products for the users like Norton Antivirus, Norton Mobile Security, and many others. Norton Mobile Security is a customized security product that is Available for All Android and iOS mobile. The Norton Mobile Security serves you with Variety of features that help you protect your system from getting virus and malware into it. Here, we will be conversing the step-by-step process of Norton Reinstall.
Common Issues: Norton Reinstall – Norton Support:
- Update problem.
- Problem During Internet Access.
- Security Error in Mac and iOS.
- Installation, Downloading, and Activation related Problems.
- Error with the Interface.
- A must of Patch While using Old Version.
- Problems with the Firewall.
- Parental Control.
These were some common problems that may lead you to Norton Reinstall. Definitely, there are more issues that can be the cause to Reinstall the Norton from your device. Let’s help you with the troubleshooting steps here to fix the errors on your own. Follow the given process to uninstall and reinstall Norton from your device.
Steps to Uninstall Norton With Control Panel – norton.com/setup:
- Open your computer.
- Also, from the left corner down go to the Start Menu.
- Hence in the search box type Control Panel.
- Click on the Control Panel Icon.
- Hence a new window will open in it you’ll see Programs and Features.
- Click on the Programs and Features and then select Programs tab.
- Now, you need to click on the Uninstall a program option.
- From the list, you essential to find out your Norton product.
- Right-press on the Norton Mobile Security and click on Uninstall.
- The program will start Uninstalling.
- Wait until the method is ended and then restart your system to save the changes.
- Open your Computer.
- Furthermore, from the left corner down go to Start Menu,
- Hence in the Search Box Type Norton
- Right click on Norton and then click Norton.com Uninstall.
- Or, instead of the previous step,
- You can also go to the list of currently installed programs
- Hence from there Select Norton and click Uninstall.
- Now Follow the instructions that will prompt on your screen
- Lastly, you need to Restart your computer for fully uninstalling Norton.
Steps to Reinstall Norton- norton.com/setup:
- Open your computer.
- Furthermore, go to your browser.
- Type Download Norton or visit to Www.Norton.Com/Setup.
- It will further take you to the Download Link.
- Click on the Download Now button.
- And it will start downloading Norton.
- Furthermore, go to your Browser and go to Download Folder.
- Snap on the Norton folder and a permission box will prompt on your display.
- “do you want to Install the Application”.
- Click Yes, to start installing the application.
- Finally, after the Application is installed restart your system
By following the above-mentioned process, you can be able to Uninstall the Norton from your Computer. Also, Norton Reinstall appears to be a very easy method as mentioned above. If, you are not able to uninstall the product using the Control Panel then you may use the Norton Remove & Reinstall Tool.
Install and Download Norton Remove & Reinstall (NRnR) Tool – norton.com/setup:
- Firstly, visit the link com/setup website.
- Download the NRnR tool.
- Open the folder and double-click on the NRnR file to run the setup.
- Click I Agree, to accept the terms and conditions or license agreement.
- You need to press on the Remove & Reinstall button.
- Click on the Remove button to start the removal procedure of the Norton product.
- You will be inquired to click Continue or Remove.
- Once the process is ended, click on the Restart Now to save the changes.
- Now, you need to follow the step given on-screen to Reinstall the Norton.
- Wait to finish the process and then click Close.
The above-mentioned process will also allow you to uninstall and reinstall the Norton product from the system. In case you face any issues while following the procedure then you may need to contact Norton Support. You will also connect with the Technical support by visiting the link Norton.com setup.