When Your Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck? Learn How to Solve It
Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck – Norton Antivirus scans the entire system to develop the performance of your system. Also, the efficiency of the system will be increased using the Norton Utility tool. There are a number of products to provide you with protection from the viruses and improve the performance of your device. In this blog, we more discuss the process to fix the Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck error.
WAYS TO SOLVE NORTON ANTIVIRUS SHOWING FULL SCAN STUCK ISSUE – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
There are many methods to solve the issues with the scanning process of your Norton product. Let’s discuss various step in detail:
Step 1 –Norton Power Eraser – Download and Run:
- Open your Internet browser and visit norton.com/setup to download Norton Power Eraser tool.
- 1st, you need to find for the tool using the search box.
- choose your product from the searched results and then click on the Download button.
- Wait to complete the download and then double-click on the .exe file to run the setup.
- Click Yes to allow the authorization, enter the login details and then click on the Install button.
- For more, click on the Agree & Install, to accept the license agreement.
- Then, from the list select scan for the Risks icon.
- In addition, you need to restart your computer, after that the scanning starts automatically.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process and then exit out from the application.
If the above-mentioned method did not help you to resolve the problem, then you may contact Norton Support Service. Also, go to www.norton.com/setup for the other details.
Step 2 – Run Liveupdate:
- First you need to restart to your computer and then launch the Norton Application.
- Then, go to the Settings and then Click on the LiveUpdate option.
- Please gap to finish the process, and then click OK to proceed.
- Now, you get the popup message “Your Norton product has the latest safety updates”.
- And the last, close all the programs and then restart your System to save the changes.
All the problems you were facing with your product will be resolved using either of the step mentioned above. In case you have some problems then you may contact Norton Support. Also, use the link norton.com/setup for the more details.
Commonly Asked Questions – Norton.Com/Setup:
- Why won’t my Norton antivirus scan
- How to troubleshoot Norton won’t run full device scan error
- Unable to solve Norton antivirus won’t run quick scan error
- Error: Norton scan fails
- Error: full system scan Norton not working
- Norton security we were not able to automatically solve all problems
- How to resolve antivirus not scanning error
- Error: cannot run scan on Norton
If you wish to fix the problems listed above, then you may contact Norton Support. You can also connect with our professionals using the link norton.com/setup for the troubleshooting guide download.